Tuesday, January 22, 2013

022: Mondo Gecko

Casey Jones is my favorite TMNT character ever, but Mondo Gecko was absolute favorite toy from the turtle-verse. He was so colorful and bright and came with this kick-ass rocket boosted skateboard. I used to pose him in all these amazing skateboard poses and his hands were molded in away that he could hold on to an edge of a play set with one hand and be grabbin' his board with the other. It was endless fun for me. I actually saw this toy vendor at my last comic show and he had an entire set of opened turtle toys in little baggies. Thinking back on it now, I probably should've rummaged through those and dug up a Mondo Gecko for the ride home. I will definitely be checking the bins when my convention season starts back up in March.


No comments:

Post a Comment