Sunday, January 6, 2013

006-007: The Mario Bros.

Nintendo played a huge part in my childhood. We had every system and almost every game. We collected Nintendo Power magazine and I would copy the pictures in there. Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong I drew it all. I was amazed at how incredible my brother John was with the Mario Paint program. It was Photoshop before Photoshop. My older brother Jeff, is still a huge gamer and he keeps me updated on all the coolest games and going ons in the video game industry. I don't consider myself a gamer so much any more. Every now and then a game will absorb me for weeks and months but most of the time I am at the art desk. Here are the Mario Bros. for days 006-007. I hope you've enjoyed the first week of The cardBOREDsketch Box! More awesomeness and trips down memory lane to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment