Tuesday, January 15, 2013

015: Luchador

I've been watching a lot of those WWE wrestling biographies on Netflix lately. I sometimes turn one on when I start working on the day's sketch. I was a huge wrestling fan back in the day, especially during college and the attitude era. (wrestling fans know what I'm talking about) My favorite wrestling game of all time is No Mercy for the N64. The create-a-wrestler was so in depth and intuitive. I would spent countless hours a school night making my own wrestlers. It was like drawing comic book characters w/o the pencils and paper. I don't mind coming back to wrestling every now and then and seeing what kinds of characters they are working with now. Here's a sketch I did of a luchador I designed before named, El Fuego. I should dust off the old controller and make him in the game, heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment